Sunday, February 4, 2007

Getting started

I am a born again believer in Jesus, Lord and Savior, a born again Christian.

This is just my first post to describe what this blog is about. As I study the bible, slowly, I will be posting my findings on here. I will be looking at each book, chapter and verse expounding on them with various commentaries. What I learn from them I will post here. I hope any readers will find this interesting and informative. I pray you will either come to saving knowledge of Him or grow in your faith in Him. All things to His praise and glory.

Over the next few days, I will post what I have learned from the book of Leviticus. So far, Im stuck on chapter 1 lol. So much to learn from it.

Please excuse my editing/ writing skills. Im not interested in how well it reads as much as I am in what I learn from it.

Im a chat administrator at worthy chat. You can find me there and at worthy boards. My name is Ayin Jade.

Worthy boards